Millet is gluten free and a good source of minerals like magnesium, copper, manganese, phosphorous and zinc.
- 1 cup raw millet
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- red onions
- spices (paprika, cumin, cayenne)
- Combine raw millet with veggie broth and salt in a covered pot and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn down heat, cover and simmer for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from stove and fluff with a fork.
- Combine millet with your favorite toppings, vegetables, herbs and spices.
- You can eat it warm or place in the fridge and serve cold.