Sesame Tofu Marinade
- 3 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 block firm tofu dried and cut into slices
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- Slice firm tofu into small pieces.
- Place tofu in a baking dish.
- Pour marinade over tofu and let sit for a few hours in the fridge.
- Cook tofu marinade for 30 minutes at 350.
- Remove tofu from the oven.
- Enjoy it hot, served over a bed of wild rice, edamame noodles or bed of greens.