- 1 cup veggie broth
- 2 1/2 cups mushrooms (porcini, shiitake, chanterelle, nameko or maitake)
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 3 tbsp shallots
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup chives chopped
- 1 tbsp truffle oil
- Chop 1/2 cup of mushrooms and place in a bowl for topping later.
- Place 2 cups of mushrooms, shallots, broth, walnuts, thyme, sea salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Blend for 3 minutes.
- Pour soup into a small pot and heat on medium-high heat until hot.
- Pour soup into bowls and top with chopped mushrooms, chives and truffle oil.