Spicy Buffalo Tofu Salad
- 1 lb super firm tofu
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 3 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Press the tofu dry.
- Dice the tofu into cubes.
- In a skillet, melt the coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add the tofu and cook until golden on all sides, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the hot sauce, lime juice and raw honey.
- Add the hot tofu cubes and toss them in the sauce.
- Serve hot or at room temperature on a salad or with soba noodles.