Bubly Pomegranate Napoj
A delightful, delicious and effervescent drink!
- Simple Syrup Instructions:
- Add sugar and water to a small pot.
- Bring to boil and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Set aside to cool.
- Pomegranate Instructions:
- Squeeze juice from limes, lemons and oranges into a glass container.
- Add water and pomegranate juice.
- Add simple syrup and mix.
- Store in the fridge.
- When ready to enjoy, pour it into glasses and add the Sparkling Blackberry Bubly.
- If you make them, pop in the Bubly pomegranate ice cubes!
Note: If you want to add something fun and fancy to the drink, freeze fresh pomegranate arils in an ice cube tray with Sparkling Bubly Water. It adds color and flavor to the drink and as it melts, they will float in your glass. You can find pomegranate arils in the produce section at Sprouts. *Napoj is Polish for beverage. And it’s a lot more fun to say than mocktail.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg